Saturday, September 29, 2012

Betty Ewe and Fleecity

Today, Seth and I got to go and pick out two new ewe lambs.  They are both natural colored "black" sheep.  They are called black because the color of the wool next to the skin is black.  We named the lambs Betty Ewe (the darker one on the left) and Fleecity.  They both have rather dense wool that looks like crinkle cut french fries when I opened the fleece up and looked down to the skin.  When I looked at Fleecity's wool, I looked at the wool on her back thigh, too.  It's not as crinkly, and it has some locks of white.  It was very interesting looking.

I took a picture of Abraham's mom, too, when Seth and I picked up the lambs.  She is beautiful.  She looks a lot like Joy, beautiful, clean face with a lot of wool.  She has a great smile, too.  What do you think?

No comments: